In a Municipal Court matter, Colleen will aggressively represent your interests. From the onset of the matter until the conclusion of your case, she will focus on protecting your rights. Navigating the Municipal Courts can be frightening. Colleen will advocate your interests and be sure that you are aware of all your options. Her areas of expertise include:
- Driving While Intoxicated/Driving Under
- Driving While Suspended
- Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Drug Charges (Disorderly Persons)
- Simple Assault
- Bad Checks
- Driving Without Insurance
- Careless Driving
- CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) in a Motor Vehicle
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
If you have received a summons to appear in Municipal Court, feel free to call for a free initial consultation.
DISCLAIMER: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.